COVID-19 Resources for Novato Businesses
On June 15, 2021, the State of California retired the Blueprint for a Safer Economy for industry and business sectors. This means restrictions related to business and social activities have been lifted. Face coverings will be required in some settings and Californians will be required to follow restrictions for large events, according to the California Department of Public Health. Learn more
Below we have gathered CDC, State, and local resources to help you navigate through the reopening process.
Reopening Business Advice
- CDC workplace guidance and strategies
- California Department of Public Health Employees & workplaces Guidance
- Marin Health & Human Services Reopening Guidances
- Marin County Guidelines and Resources for Reopening Businesses
- City of Novato Business Resources
To learn more about grants and financial support that may be available to your business, please visit the links below.
COVID-19 Funding & Resources for Businesses
- Novato Business Grants and Loans
- Marin County Financial Resources for Businesses
- State Relief and Assistance for Small Businesses
- State Resources for Start-Ups
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The City of Novato Economic Development team is here to help you. If you would like additional guidance, please contact us at (415) 899-8904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.